Terms & Conditions
- Doctor Website Design will provide Customer with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “Medical SEO”) as described in this contract. Doctor Website Design will use certain keywords and/or phrases to enhance the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Customer’s website.
- Doctor Website Design Medical SEO services are intended to serve several purposes: 1) to provide the Customer with greater visibility in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted website traffic to the site. Doctor Website Design Medical SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select accurate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Creating blog posts and social media posts.
- For the purposes of receiving professional Medical SEO services, Customer agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a customer email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorization to use customer pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Customer’s site is lacking in textual content, Customer will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
- Customer must acknowledge the following with respect to Medical SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Doctor Website Design has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Customer’s website may be excluded from any director y or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Doctor Website Design does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear
without any additional Medical SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Doctor Website Design will re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Customer wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Customer is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Doctor Website Design can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all Medical SEO efforts. Doctor Website Design does not assume liability for the Customer’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
- Doctor Website Design is not responsible for changes made to the website by other par ties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Customer’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (branded copywriting, blitz campaigns, addition consulting, etc.) will be provided for
a fee of $100 per hour.
- The Customer guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to us for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Customer, or that the Customer has received permission from the
rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Doctor Website Design and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Doctor Website Design is not responsible for the Customer overwriting Medical SEO work to the Customer’s site. (e.g., Customer/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Customer will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $100 per hour. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Doctor Website Design obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event the Customer’s conduct overwrites the SEO services provided. For example, if the customer’s webmaster uploads content without consulting Doctor Website Design, then Doctor Website Design obligation to provide SEO services for free shall terminate.